Latest Headlines

Rayleigh fire contained to garage

July 22, 2016 11:06 A.M.

A residential fire in Rayleigh overnight could have caused more extensive damage if not caught in time.

The blaze broke out in a garage at 248 Montego Rd., but a resident with help from a neighbour managed to bring the flames under control with garden hoses before Kamloops Fire Rescue arrived. There were no injuries.

While the cause of the fire continues to be investigated, KFR suspects it may have been electrical.

Leave a Reply

Emails will not be published